Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, or PC Tex document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
SPECIAL ISSUE DEDICATED TO THE MEMORY OF PROFESSOR PHAN DINH DIEU - PART A
Special Issue Dedicated to the Memory of Professor Phan Dinh Dieu - Part A
SPECIAL ISSUE DEDICATED TO THE MEMORY OF PROFESSOR PHAN DINH DIEU - PART B
Special Issue Dedicated to the Memory of Professor Phan Dinh Dieu - Part B
Copyright Notice1. We hereby assign copyright of our article (the Work) in all forms of media, whether now known or hereafter developed, to the Journal of Computer Science and Cybernetics. We understand that the Journal of Computer Science and Cybernetics will act on my/our behalf to publish, reproduce, distribute and transmit the Work.
2. This assignment of copyright to the Journal of Computer Science and Cybernetics is done so on the understanding that permission from the Journal of Computer Science and Cybernetics is not required for me/us to reproduce, republish or distribute copies of the Work in whole or in part. We will ensure that all such copies carry a notice of copyright ownership and reference to the original journal publication.
3. We warrant that the Work is our results and has not been published before in its current or a substantially similar form and is not under consideration for another publication, does not contain any unlawful statements and does not infringe any existing copyright.
4. We also warrant that We have obtained the necessary permission from the copyright holder/s to reproduce in the article any materials including tables, diagrams or photographs not owned by me/us.