Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in LaTeX file format or Microsoft Word (using MathType for all equations).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 11-point font; all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
New theoretical and experimental research works in all fields of physics.
Comments paperRegular Paper
Copyright NoticeAuthors who publish with CIP agree with the following terms:
- The manuscript is not under consideration for publication elsewhere. When a manuscript is accepted for publication, the author agrees to automatic transfer of the copyright to the editorial office.
- The manuscript should not be published elsewhere in any language without the consent of the copyright holders. Authors have the right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of their work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites) prior to or during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges or/and greater number of citation to the to-be-published work (See The Effect of Open Access).