Call for paper: Special Issue
Recent Advances in Geological Sciences
A special issue of Vietnam Journal of Earth Sciences (ISSN: 0866-7187; 2615-9783).
Vietnam Journal of Earth Sciences (VJES) is a peer-reviewed and open-access journal, free of charge for authors, sponsored by the Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology (VAST), Vietnam.
- VJES is indexed Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI) of the Web of Science Core Collection.
- VJES is also indexed in Scopus, Georef (USA), NPI (Norway); Google Scholar; Scilit (Switzerland), Copernicus International; Asean Citation Index; CiteFacto
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 31 January 2022
Special Issue Information
Geological Sciences have a crucial role in economic development, defense, natural disaster prevention, and mitigation. In recent times, geological sciences have applied various modern techniques such as isotopes, dating, remote sensing, GPS, GIS, and machine learning.
Vietnam Journal of Earth Science will publish a special issue, focusing on the recent advances in geological sciences. We invite submissions on, but not limited to, the following topics:
- Geochemistry, magma, and mineralization
- Geological structure and geodynamics
- Application of remote sensing, GIS, GPS, geophysical methods, and machine learning in geology and assessment of natural hazards
- Paleogeography, and geo-environment.
Manuscript Submission Information
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. Manuscripts should be submitted online at http://vjs.ac.vn by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form.
Accepted manuscripts will be published as soon as they have been accepted, and will be listed together on the Special issue website. Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere.