Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- During the submission process, all co-authors listed in the manuscript must have their information filled in the web page and their affiliations and email addresses provided.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The manuscript contains original research results.
- The manuscript is prepared according to the Author Guidelines.
Copyright on any research article published in the Vietnam Journal of Mechanics is retained by the respective authors, without restrictions. Authors grant the Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
Authors agree to the following copyright notice as part of the submission process:
- This article is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-SA 4.0). This license allows others to share and adapt the work, as long as they credit the original author and cite the original publication.
- Authors are encouraged to post their articles on personal websites or institutional repositories prior to and during the submission process, as this can lead to productive exchanges and earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Authors warrant that the work is the authors' results and has not been published before in its current or a substantially similar form and is not under consideration for another publication, does not contain any unlawful statements, and does not infringe any existing copyright.
- Authors also warrant that authors have obtained the necessary permission from the copyright holders to reproduce in the article any materials including tables, diagrams, or photographs not owned by authors.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.