It is with great sadness that we have just learned of the death of Nguyen Quoc Son, a professor emeritus and researcher at Ecole Polytechnique in Palaiseau, France, and a member of the Editorial Board of the Vietnam Journal of Mechanics, at the age of 77.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The manuscript contains original research results.
- The manuscript is submitted as a single file in the PDF format (Microsoft Word or Latex format is acceptable in exceptional cases, but PDF format is preferable). Source files are required upon acceptance.
- The manuscript is prepared according to the Author Guidelines.
- During the submission process, all authors listed in the manuscript must have their information filled in the web page and their affiliations and email addresses provided
The maximum length of the Research Paper is 10 pages, including figures, tables and references. Special cases will be decided by the Editor.
The maximum length of the Review Paper is 20 pages, including figures, tables and references. Special cases will be decided by the Editor.
The maximum length of the Short Communication is 06 pages, including figures, tables and references. Special cases will be decided by the Editor.
- We hereby assign copyright of our article (the Work) in all forms of media, whether now known or hereafter developed, to the Vietnam Journal of Mechanics (VJMech). We understand that the VJMech will act on my/our behalf to publish, reproduce, distribute and transmit the Work.
- This assignment of copyright to the VJMech is done so on the understanding that permission from the VJMech is not required for me/us to reproduce, republish or distribute copies of the Work in whole or in part. We will ensure that all such copies carry a notice of copyright ownership and reference to the original journal publication.
- We warrant that the Work is our results and has not been published before in its current or a substantially similar form and is not under consideration for another publication, does not contain any unlawful statements and does not infringe any existing copyright.
- We also warrant that we have obtained the necessary permission from the copyright holder(s) to reproduce in the article any materials including tables, diagrams or photographs not owned by me/us.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.